Woof Systems collects very little information from Nagaram,
and shares none of it with anyone outside of Woof Systems.
What is Collected?
Nagaram sends to Woof Systems' servers the following information:
- The version of Nagaram being played.
- The operating system version of the device.
- The device type (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- For how many seconds Nagaram has been played.
- A made up identifier generated the first time Nagaram connects to WoofSystems, that identifies this particular copy of Nagaram.
Note this is identifier is NOT the Apple UDID that identifies the device across all apps. This identifier is made up for Nagaram only, and can only identify one copy of Nagaram. If that copy is deleted, and a new copy of Nagaram is installed, a new identifier will be generated. The identifier is maintained across version updates. There is no personal identifying information that can be derived from this identifier.
- Server log information, which includes date and time the information was sent, and the IP address of the device doing the sending.
Why is it Collected?
Woof Systems is interested in how many players are playing Nagaram, and for how long. We are also interested in seeing what devices and versions are the most popular for targeting updates and new features.
How often is Collected?
The collected information is sent to Woof Systems every time the Nagaram app is started, or a game ends, but not if less than 24 hours has elapsed since the last time it was sent. Thus at most once every 24 hours.
How long is it Kept?
- Server log information is kept for at most 90 days.
- Aggregated statistics are kept forever.
- The last update from each copy is kept until the next update.
Who besides Woof Systems can see it?
No one outside of Woof Systems is authorized to see this information.
Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.