"Nagaram | anagraM" is a lovely anagram game.
Drag, slide, tap or flick letter tiles to make words.
With over 75,000 words in its dictionary, ability to get hints
and lookup definitions,
"Nagaram | anagraM" offers a premier word game experience
for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®, Nook Color®, Nook Tablet®,
Nook HD/HD+®, and Kindle Fire®
Version 1.9 supports the Amazon Undergound Free edition
Version 1.8 supports Apple's iOS 9
Version 1.7 supports the Kindle Fire on Amazon.com App Store
Version 1.6 supports the Amazon.com App Store
- Choice of word length. Select games made from words of 4 through 9 letters long.
- Hints! Can't figure out a word? Get a hint!
- Definitions! Look up an unfamiliar word. If the app "Terminology"" is installed, it will be used for definitions. Otherwise a select set of web destinations is used.
- Natural tile movement. Tap, drag, flick, or slide letter tiles to the rack to make words. Very fast.
- Automatic word sensing. The moment the letters in the rack make a word, it is detected instantly.
- Family Friendly. Explicit words have been expurgated.
- Universal app, with High Resolution graphics.
- Sound effects only (no music), with full volume control.
- Remembers where you left off.
- No time limits.
- Pleasing animated effects.
- Background audio apps continue to play.
- Developed with Corona Lab's Corona SDK development system.
- Graphics designed with Pixlemator.
- Sound designed with GarageBand.
- Sound edited with Audacity.
- Web hosting by Google Apps.
- Offline word definitions via "Terminology" if installed.
- App Icon by Alex Spitzer.
- Ram graphics and animations by Alex Spitzer.
- Word list from 12dicts.
- Additional words from aspell.
- Quality Testing by Eric Spitzer.
- Made on a Mac.
- Version 1.0 in honor of Eric on his birthday!
- Version 1.1 in honor of Charles for his valuable insight.
- Version 1.2 in honor of Woof! on his birthday!
- Version 1.3 in honor of James T. for reminding me about getting background audio to work.
- Version 1.4 in honor of Linda on her birthday!.
- Version 1.5 in memory of Elsh.
- Version 1.6 in honor of Rosalie.
- Version 1.9 in honor of Eric's birthday.
"Nagaram | anagraM" here.
Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Nook, Nook Color, Nook Tablet, Nook HD/HD+ are trademarks of Barnes & Noble. Amazon, Amazon.com, Amazon App Store, Kindle and Kindle Fire are tradmarks of Amazon.com, Inc.