"Nagaram | anagraM" is a lovely anagram game.
Drag, slide, tap or flick letter tiles to make words.
With over 75,000 words in its dictionary, ability to get hints
and lookup definitions,
"Nagaram | anagraM" offers a premier word game experience
for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®, Kindle Fire® and Android®
Version 1.9 supports the Amazon Undergound Free edition
Version 1.8 supports Apple's iOS 10.2
Version 1.7 supports the Kindle Fire on Amazon.com App Store
Version 1.6 supports the Amazon.com App Store
- Choice of word length. Select games made from words of 4 through 9 letters long.
- Hints! Can't figure out a word? Get a hint!
- Definitions! Look up an unfamiliar word. If the app "Terminology"" is installed, it will be used for definitions. Otherwise a select set of web destinations is used.
- Natural tile movement. Tap, drag, flick, or slide letter tiles to the rack to make words. Very fast.
- Automatic word sensing. The moment the letters in the rack make a word, it is detected instantly.
- Family Friendly. Explicit words have been expurgated.
- Universal app, with High Resolution graphics.
- Sound effects only (no music), with full volume control.
- Remembers where you left off.
- No time limits.
- Pleasing animated effects.
- Background audio apps continue to play.
- Developed with Corona Lab's Corona SDK development system.
- Graphics designed with Pixlemator.
- Sound designed with GarageBand.
- Sound edited with Audacity.
- Web hosting by Google Apps.
- Offline word definitions via "Terminology" if installed.
- App Icon by Alex Spitzer.
- Ram graphics and animations by Alex Spitzer.
- Word list from 12dicts.
- Additional words from aspell.
- Quality Testing by Eric Spitzer.
- Made on a Mac.
- Version 1.0 in honor of Eric on his birthday!
- Version 1.1 in honor of Charles for his valuable insight.
- Version 1.2 in honor of Woof! on his birthday!
- Version 1.3 in honor of James T. for reminding me about getting background audio to work.
- Version 1.4 in honor of Linda on her birthday!.
- Version 1.5 in memory of Elsh.
- Version 1.6 in honor of Rosalie.
- Version 1.8 in memory of Knight. Thanks to Marion B. for reminding me about updating iOS.
- Version 1.9 in honor of Eric's birthday.
"Nagaram | anagraM" here.
Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Amazon, Amazon.com, Amazon App Store, Kindle and Kindle Fire are tradmarks of Amazon.com, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.